Aktualności:

"Batman: Ziemia Niczyja. Walka o Gotham. Tom 3" w sprzedaży od 29 maja.

Menu główne

Dragon Ball

Zaczęty przez Q, 20 Styczeń 2008, 19:29:34

Dr Horrible

Kurde, dla mnie ten film już jest absolutną porażką. Wiąże może jakieś nadzieję z kreacją Mastersa (bo mam do niego sentyment jeszcze z czasów Buffy) ale cala rezta już po trailerze wygląda źle.
Głównie czepiać się będę postaci. Nie chodzi mi o design ubranek, czy ogólnie o wygląd, ale o ich charaktery. Goku przypomina bardziej jakiegoś emo kolesia, niż rozbrajająco naiwnego szczeniaka z mangi/anime. Master Roshi (Genialny Żółw/Żółwi Pustelnik w zależności od tłumaczenia) też raczej nie wyglada na faceta który próbowałby napastować Bulmę, lecz raczej na Yodę w wersji live.
Oczywiscie, mam nadzieję że się mylę. Chociaż chodzą słuchy że FOX tak się wziął za ten film że aż wióry lecą. Cięcia budżetu, ingerowanie w scenariusz, typical FOX shit....

Filer

Czyli Goku z  charakteru jest emo.. w którym miejscu?

El Cornetto

Cytattypical FOX shit....
Right, right! FOX to już jest takie dno, że szkoda gadać.

Dr Horrible

Cytat: Filer w 15 Luty  2009, 23:33:42
Czyli Goku z  charakteru jest emo.. w którym miejscu?
Jak już mówiłem nie wiem czy jest emo. Wnioskuję z traileru, w którym widziałem kolesia z wieczną 'blazą na ryju' cytując Wiqa, który ani razu się nie uśmiecha i cały czas rzuca tekstami w stylu "weight of the world rests upon my shoulders'.
I do tego ta fryzura.
Skojarzenie nasuwa sie samo ;)

El Cornetto

CytatWnioskuję z traileru, w którym widziałem kolesia z wieczną 'blazą na ryju' cytując Wiqa
Dude...znasz Wilqa?! Awesome! Pisz częściej na forum :]

vincent

niektórzy tutaj po prostu nie potrafią spojrzeć na produkcję z dystansu i na trzeźwo ocenić tego shitu ;)
Moje opowiadania o Batmanie:

ADRENALINA

Z JASKINI NIETOPERZA

Maxie Zeus

Informacje, jakie wypłynęły z konferencji prasowej w Seulu (Korea)...

The explosively popular Japanese comic "Dragon Ball" comes to life via Hollywood as "Dragonball: Evolution." Before its world premiere March 12 in South Korea, the movie's cast of fresh young actors, Asian superstar Chow Yun-fat and former K-pop star Joon Park (Park Joon-hyung) turned up the temperature a notch in Seoul with their promotional tour Tuesday.

Extensive clips of the movie were revealed exclusively for the Korean press. "I also love the comic books, but the manga is very long. There's no way to put all that in one movie," said director James Wong (Final Destination). "The goal is to be able to introduce "Dragonball' not only to fans but those who don't know it," he said, adding that he wanted to craft a story that is relatable to a young audience. "Hopefully we'll have a chance to tell the rest of it in subsequent movies." The creation of sequels will depend on the success of the upcoming film, he said.

Chatwin (The Invisible), who had been a fan of the TV cartoon, said he was both excited and fearful of interpreting such an iconic character. He had to undergo intense martial arts training ― "vomiting because they pushed us so hard." "But it's a super fun movie and I'm absolutely honored," he said.

Chow, the hero of Hong Kong noir films, plays a rather comical role in the movie. Dressed in all black instead of his character's Hawaiian shirt, he jokingly said his wife ― who is also his manager and mentor ― "forced" him to take the role because she needed "money to buy a very famous handbag." He threw the crowded pressroom into more bouts of laughter with humorous Korean phrases. Chow was last here 15 years ago for shooting an action movie. He said he was surprised with the modernization, "but kimchi is still the same" as it is with the passionate people.

Park said it was a great honor to work with Chow in his second Hollywood movie after "Speed Racer." "Mr. Chow is such a huge star but on the set he is so humble and professional, and gave me a lot of guidance," he said. About working in the United States, the former G.O.D. rapper said he felt proud to see that the Korean film industry is as sophisticated as Hollywood.

A group of young women waited outside the venue, screaming each time Park spoke. Chung, an up and coming Korean American actress (Chuck and Larry) said she was surprised to witness Park's popularity when his fans greeted him at the airport Monday. "He's my 'oppa' (big brother); he took care of me," she said about working with Park. "I'm so proud to be here," she said.

Screen beauty Emmy Rossum, who recently shot an advertisement here, said she was happy to return. "Everyone here has a good sense of humor and I can see why everyone likes "Dragon Ball."' Looking striking in a red dress, she said she tried to bring Bulma to life as a "feisty, determined, intelligent, and yes, hopefully a little sexy, woman."

James Marsters pointed out that the movie is based on "Dragon Ball" rather than "Dragon Ball Z" and that his character Lord Piccolo is a powerful, muscular villain rather than a decrepit old man. Another difference, he said, is that the film does not feature Lord Piccolo's superpower ability of dismembering himself.

The Associated Press has more:

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — "Dragonball" fans can expect an older, fiercer version of hero Goku in the Hollywood adaptation of the famed Japanese cartoon series about two magic-wielding rivals who compete for seven orange spheres that will grant the holder a perfect wish.

The filmmakers behind "Dragonball Evolution" added 10 years to its hero to give the movie a grittier look, actor James Marsters said at a press conference Wednesday.

In the comic book series, "Goku is 7 years old and fighting midgets all the time," said Marsters, who plays Goku's rival, Lord Piccolo. "We muscled it up."

Justin Chatwin, the 26-year-old Canadian actor who plays the teenage Goku in the movie, said the cast learned several different martial arts styles for the movie. He initially was worried about taking the role because of his slender physique.

"I was looking in the mirror, going like, 'I'm a beanpole, how can I pull off this role?'" said Chatwin, best known for playing Tom Cruise's son Robbie in "War of the Worlds" and a teenager stuck in limbo after an attack in David Goyer's "The Invisible."

But while Goku was given a more adult interpretation, director James Wong said he toned down another key character — Roshi, a flirtatious, Hawaii-shirt wearing martial arts master — to appeal to a broader audience.

Roshi, played by veteran Hong Kong actor Chow Yun-fat, is "a little tamer than he is in the manga," Wong said.

Wong said condensing the dozens of "Dragonball" manga books that have already been published was a tough task.

"All that we hoped to do was to preserve the essence of Dragonball — the fun, the thrills the adventure," he said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOUNDTRACK DO DRAGONBALLA

Track Listing
1. The Legend (1:13)
2. Dragonball Evolution (3:26)
3. Fulums (5:14)
4. Kaiou Samma (2:34)
5. Goku (3:09)
6. Gohan's Special Gift (:57)
7. Master Roshi (3:45)
8. The Journey Begins (:58)
9. Lighting The Torches (2:44)
10. Vengeance (5:55)
11. Chasing Dragonballs (2:41)
12. Lord Piccolo (2:51)
13. Mai Vs Chi Chi (3:55)
14. A Higher Calling (2:03)
15. Body Work (1:26)
16. I Dream Of Chi Chi (:54)
17. Grime Vinyl (1:52)
18. Unwelcome Strangers (2:12)
19. Bulma And Yamcha (1:51)
20. Things To Come (1:42)
21. The Final Battle (6:20)
22. End Game (1:32)
23. Dragonball Evolution Main Titles (1:32)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co więcej, wychodzi na to, że scenariusz do DB2 jest już napisany...

Dragonball: Evolution, the first live-action adaptation of the popular manga, hasn't even hit our screens yet, but the script for a proposed sequel has already been written, according to Justin Chatwin, who plays Goku in the upcoming film.

Speaking to SciFiNow last month, the 26-year-old actor said that he was signed on for potential sequels, and that he was excited about the prospect: "If there were to be a sequel I think it... well, I know that it would go to a really interesting place, because they already have the second script written." When pressed for details, Chatwin revealed a little more about the direction of the celluloid version of the franchise. "It's really, really cool. The second one goes more into the whole legacy and the genealogy of Dragonball. It goes more in-depth into a real Dragonball series, the kind of intergalactic world of Dragonball."

The tentative title for this alleged script is Dragonball Reborn, but of course nothing has been green lit yet.

Czyżby się zapowiadało na Freeza... a może na Vegetę?

kelen

Widac sa pewni sukcesu, skoro maja gotowy scenariusz drugiej czesci. Beda miec problem, jesli film sie okaze finansowa klapa... ale czy to mozliwe w przypadku Dragon Balla, ktory i tak sie swietnie sprzedaje?
Jesli mowia, ze skupia sie bardziej na normalnej serii DB to pewnie mozemy sie spodziewac, tak jak mowisz Maxie, Freezera albo Vegety. Osobiscie chcialbym zobaczyc watek Future Trunksa (3 film?). Tutaj ten powazny ton, ktory tak wciskaja w 1 filmie, sprawdzil by sie niezle.

Maxie Zeus

Garść fotek:

Master Roshi i Goku

Chi Chi

Tenkaichi Budokai, czyli w wolnym tłumaczeniu 'Największy Ziemski Turniej Sztuk Walk''.
Zastanawiam się, czy pojawi się ten prezenter (z fryzurą Elvisa Presleya i okularami przeciwsłonecznymi), który przewodził każdy turniej w anime (DB, DBZ, DBGT).

Noo i Piccolo. Jeśli chodzi o twarz, Marsters był chyba strzałem w dziesiątkę. Mają niemalże identyczne rysy..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I jeszcze ciekawostka, a mianowicie figurki. Jedna z nich przedstawia Oozaru w stroju Saiyanina.. ciekawe, czy w filmie również zobaczymy zbroję:

Mihcim

Co ten Ozaru taki Niebieski :)
Fajne zdjecia dzieki Maxie.
W 2 Czesci chcialbym zobaczyc Vegete ale szczerze to chcialbym aby pojawil sie Komurczak Albo Boo :)

Maxie Zeus

Mel

O...Piccolo jednak ma te "czułki"...Szczątkowe...

kelen

Na kilku wczesniejszych fotach widac je wyraznie.
Kurde, on wyglada swietnie :)

El Cornetto

Ładna dziewczyna w ubraniu które mi się podoba :]

Leon Kennedy

Piccolo co raz bardziej mi się podoba, oby tylko był w miarę dobrze zagrany... Co do ewentualnej kontynuacji, to tylko Vegeta, Vegeta i jeszcze raz Vegeta!! To jest świetna postać, a jeśli idą według chronologii... to następny jest tylko ON ;D.