Aktualności:

"Batman: Długie Halloween" w sprzedaży od 29 maja.

Menu główne

Najświeższe informacje o "The Dark Knight Rises" (Spoilery)

Zaczęty przez Juby, 05 Październik 2008, 09:14:41

Funky

No cóż nie wytrzymałem i zobaczyłem walkę ludzi Bane`a z Policją na YouTube. I wygląda to naprawdę świetnie, niczym bitwa dwóch armii (chociaż jeszcze lepiej byłoby to zobaczyć wieczorem). A Bane w swoim płaszczu wygląda kapitalnie, niczym generał prowadzący swoich najemników do ataku.

Q

Ca?? scen? kr?c? chyba przy u?yciu kamer IMAX (przynajmniej takie by?o wida? na niektórych fotkach z planu), tak wi?c w filmie, czy to z akacj? w  dzie? czy w nocy zapowiada si? to naprawd? rewelacyjnie.

Pojawi? si? te? filmiki z walka Batmana i Bane'a. http://www.batcave.stopklatka.pl/index.php/2011/11/wiecej-filmikow-z-bitwy-na-ulicach-gotham-plus-potencjalny-spoiler/#more-3194
What was the point of all those push-ups if you can't even lift a bloody log?

Si vis pacem, para bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Funky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUm550R-X3A&feature=related "Diszi, Diszi, Basara, Basara" czyli nowy chór Bane`a (lub Ligi Cieni) Pod filmikiem jest napisane że to oficjalny materiał Hansa Zimmera, jeżeli tak jest to nieładnie że nie ma tego na stronie ;) Aha i autor który wrzucił to napisał że słowo "Basara" ma Polski, Ukraiński, Serbski i Arabski origin. A więc już jakiś Polski wątek w TDKR :P

Q

Adriann

No narazie słabo to wypada..przynajmniej jeśli chodzi o ten kawałek

Q

Plotki na temat roli JGL:

Cytat
Blake is said to be a new police officer in Gotham City, drafted into the police force as part of a special task force with the sole purpose being to capture Batman. The initiation is a joint implementation between Mayor Garcia and a reluctant Commissioner Gordon.
At the start of the film, the Batman Squad are still on a mission to capture Batman, but when Bane and his mercenaries attack and take over the city, the police force becomes almost none existent.

Those early reports of Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character working with the League of Shadows are false.

Blake is one of the more pro-active police officers who wants to fight Bane's mercenaries, but no police officer will stand up to them after Bane put Gordon in the hospital.

Batman's return, and also Matthew Modine's character, inspire the rest of the force to take back their city from Bane. This eventually starts with smaller attacks on Bane's forces before an all out battle at the film's climax takes place. Batman, with the help of Catwoman, are trying to stop Bane and a revealed Talia al Ghul from destroying the city and finishing her father's work of destroying Gotham.

Plus fotki z Batmanem przy "The Bat" - http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=49657

Fragmenty scenariusza s? wi?c prawdopodobnie autentystyczne - http://www.batcave.stopklatka.pl/index.php/2011/11/czy-tak-bedzie-nazywal-sie-nowy-pojazd-batmana/

Juby

Stworzyłem rozpiskę przebiegu zdjęć do TDKR, więc jeśli ktoś chce pobrać to zapraszam. Oto link:
http://www.speedyshare.com/file/J4Xka/ZDJ-CIA-DO-TDKR.docx (Word2007)

Z dostępnych informacji wyliczyłem 90 dni zdjęciowych (ale wiadomo, że nie ma info odnośnie kręcenia w niektórych studiach, np. Cartington i MGM Studio. Zresztą, kto ściągnie sam się przekona... ;D

Q

Kolejne plotki na temat fabu?y filmu, mog? zawiera? powa?ne spoilery:

Spoiler
    Bane is a successful villain. He comes into Gotham with a plan executes it and stops anyone who tries to stop him. He's tactical and smart he knows who to apply pressure to and who to get rid of however he has a short fuse and when Batman begins to gain the upper hand Bane resorts to drastic measures.

The device, whatever it is, GOES OFF at some point and destroys a massive part of Gotham State and cripples the entire city. Law enforcement is useless against it and in fear of another attack in other major cities or in Gotham again people are quiet about trying to stop Bane head on. This leads to a depressive state in Gotham where fear of the machine and Bane's use of it keeps Gotham in line.

Gotham becomes what it was pre-BB and Catwoman is somewhat of a mirror of Joe Chill. Desperate, she resorts to crime to get what she wants and in a critical moment she has to decide whether to let her desperation get to her like Chill or to use her desperation for something else. we know what she chooses...or do we?

Tate is Talia.

John Blake is a rookie cop but with a deep affiliation with Gotham, someone struggling to make a difference after the death of Harvey Dent spurs Gotham into trying to do well for itself; this means hunting Batman but Gordon serves as a psuedo-anchor for Blake but when he's taken out of the picture Blake is thrown into a situation where he has to make choices on his own and decide how and when to fight against Bane and what it means to be a Gothamite

Gordon is a major player in this film. Akin to what Palpatine's part in ROTS was compared to the other films

Bridge shoot seemed to be a perilous one. St. Swithens is back again and it looks like these boys are in some trouble. Perhaps they're sight seeing or something but at the drop of a dime suddenly everyone panics, several people go running and the kids run back into the bus in a very heavy clamor.

Also, Got to see some of the night shoot from the other day, I never once saw Catwoman But I could tell Batman was talking to someone. Whatever the conversation was, he didn't look...Happy. It's hard to tell what he looked like but the exchanged looked somewhat charged. Also he looked as if he was talking to the Batwing...

All I know is that I was told by my guy that they're going to start the promotional campaign getting people used to both Batman and Bane. He was saying that it seemed they want to do a two fold marketing strategy: The first ChrisB mentioned first with Batman and the Batcave trying to reintroduce us into a more traditional looking setting for Batman. Reacquainting us to Batman and then having some definite looks at Bane. So the audience can ponder this monster on their own for a little while.

Somewhat of a This guy Vs. This Guy kind of thing. You'll see two worlds and Gotham is going to be trapped between them in some way.
[Zamknij]
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/debbiedowner/news/?a=49875

EricDraven

Spoiler
Nowe info, film dzieje się aż 8 lat po tdk, bane zostaje ranny gdzieś wcześniej i dlatego nosi maskę, bez gazu z niej, by umarł.
[Zamknij]

To wszystko w 6,7 minutach ma zawierać prolog.

żródło: comicbookmovie.com

Bez spoilerowania mi tu!! Następnym razem nie będę taki wyrozumiały!

Call mi geek.

Juby

Mogę prosić o bana dla tego "spoilerowatego" pana? >:(

Zaraz się pogniewamy i znowu przez miesiąc na forum mnie nie zobaczycie...

EricDraven

To jest temat dla tych co spoilerują tak? to po co tu wchodzisz?
Call mi geek.

Leon Kennedy

Jednak możesz zaznaczyć, że to spoiler, czy jest to zbyt wymagające?

Juby

Widzę, że to co napisałeś jest w newsie na BC i jest to oficjalne info od Nolana. W takim razie trochę niepotrzebnie się uniosłem, bo zamierzam kupić tą gazetę i przeczytać cały artykuł. :P Sorki Eric, ale następnym razem zauważ, że niektórzy chcę wejść zobaczyć tutaj jakieś oficjalne nowości, bądź pogłoski kiedy premiera nowego plakatu, trailera, itp., a masz funkcję zakrycia spoileru!

EricDraven

No dobra, ale skoro są działy na spoilery i nie spoilery, to chyba ten kto nie chce wiedzieć pójdzie na nie spoilery, a kto w ogóle nie chce wiedzieć jak ty, nie będzie w ogóle zaglądał bo i po co :/
Call mi geek.

Juby

A jeżeli ktoś tu napisze plotkę (nie spoiler, ani nie oficjalne info) odnośnie tego, że dajmy na to 5 grudnia opublikowany zostanie nowy plakat do TDKR? Chcę wiedzieć takie rzeczy, a podawane są właśnie w tym wątku. A jaki masz problem z zaznaczeniem fragmentu teksu i naciśnięcie guzika "ukryj spoiler"? ::)

PS: Ze strony głównej widzę teamt na forum Najświeższe informacje o "The Dark Knight Rises" - widzisz tu gdzieś ostrzeżenie w stylu - to ten wątek ze spoilerami, nie ten drugi? :P