Aktualności:

"Batman: Ziemia Niczyja. Walka o Gotham. Tom 3" w sprzedaży od 29 maja.

Menu główne

Terminator

Zaczęty przez Juby, 18 Lipiec 2008, 21:11:24

Która część Terminatora jest najlepsza?

The Terminator
7 (24.1%)
Termiantor 2: Judgment Day
21 (72.4%)
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
0 (0%)
Terminator Salvation
1 (3.4%)

Głosów w sumie: 29

Huntersky

CytatSkyNet co prawda jest sztuczną inteligencją, ale to jedynie program obronny i wątpie by kiedykolwiek doszlo do bezpośredniego kontaktu jego z rasą ludzką.
Silą rzeczy musialo do tego dojśc, skoro Skynet uznal ludzi za niepotrzebnych.
CytatJa Twoją scene, Huntersky, widze tak: John Connor zostal schwytany przez Terminatory, ale nadal stawia opór. Wtedy jeden z endoszkieletów, chcąc lepiej poznac przeciwnika, zadaje pytania typu "Czemu walczysz skoro wiesz, ze Twoja rasa przegra?"
...Ja to widze jakoś tak
Nie, nie, a poza tym, to nie. :) Cyborgi mają strzalac, mordowac i milczec. :)

Dokladniejsza wizja tej sceny: Connor jest przykluty do stolu (scenografia jak ze szpitala, gdzie robili Vadera). Dookola strzykawki i szpikulce, które wymuszają rózne reakcje ciala denata. Skynet komunikuje sie za pomocą zda? pojawiających sie na ekranie umieszczonym na jakimś wyciegniku.
Oczywiście wszystko ko?czy sie wybuchem ściany i wbiegnieciem zolnierzy ratujących ledwo zywego Johna...
<br />http://huntersky.deviantart.com<br />WHATTUP, BIOTCH! - Harrison Ford

Gieferg

CytatConnor jest przykluty do stolu
Przykuty chyba :P

Cytatstrzykawki i szpikulce, które wymuszają rózne reakcje ciala denata.

Denat to inaczej trup, ofiara morderstwa, raczej za wielu reakcji ciala by nie wykazywal, no chyba ze jakies chemiczne jakby go zaczeli np rozpuszczac...

NACZELNY HEJTER MATTA REEVESA
O filmach i komiksach na filmożercach.

Juby

Cytat: Maxie Zeus w 24 Sierpień  2008, 19:55:47
Boze - ale zardzewialy rupiec..  ::)

Mam pytanie... Nie znam sie na serii ''Terminator'', wiec zapytam sie was ;)
Czy w 4 cześci dalej za wszystkim bedzie stal Skynet ?? I czy to coś mozna zniszczyc ??

Wiec radze ci Zeusie zapoznac sie z tą kultową póki co trylogią. ;)

A co do SkyNetu, to wlaśnie nie wiem jak to z nim bedzie. Podobno w przyszlości ma miejsce chaos, gdzie maszyny wyprodukowywane przez inne maszyny zabijają ludzi, ale SkyNet nie ma nimi wladac.   :o ??? Podobno program wystrzelil wszystkie bomby, przez co spowodowal wojne nuklearną, ale teraz nie ma jakiejś jednostki specjalnej, z której móglby dzialac, nie jest on do ko?ca uformowany. Sam juz nie wiem jak to bedzie, :P

I mam pytanie, czemu ktoś zamienil podaną przeze mnie fotke T-600? Ja dalam najlepsze ujecie, a tu prosze, wlączam wątek i jest coś czego ja nie wstawialem.

A propos fotek T-600, tu macie jeszcze kilka:

Wgląda to naprawde świetnie.  :D

A tu filmik z youtube:
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=wiiafn9qcy4&eurl=http://www.terminatorfiles.com/news/2008/2008-07-27-a.htm

Huntersky

Super fotki, nic na nich nie widac. :)

Juby

Wczoraj przyszla informacja do serwisu http://www.terminatorfiles.com/, ze 22 sierpnia zako?czyly sie zdjecia do filmu "Terminator Salvation". Krązą tez pogloski, ze Arnold Schwarzenegger uzyczy swojego glosu do czartej cześci filmu. Tutaj macie newsa po angielsku:

As far as we can tell from our sources, the filming has wrapped yesterday, August 22 and the production stage of the movie is now going into the post-production stage. But, what will this entail?

Well... we only heared it from one or two sources, but last Friday, August 22 was supposed to be the day they would stop shooting and start on post-production. We could be wrong in that instance, but thought it was worth mentioning anyway.

What would a normal post-production phase look like?
Source: www.wikibooks.org

After 20 to 60 days of filming, you are finished shooting your motion picture. After all that effort, the only thing you have to show for your work is about 100 reels of film, 60 rolls of audio tape, and a well-worn copy of the script which has been marked up by the script supervisor. That's it! Other than publicity stills and maybe a documentary and perhaps some effects shots being done at effects houses around town, this is all you get for your millions of dollars. So now, what do you do?

Now you start Post Production. Now you turn the developed film and audio reels into a motion picture for viewing by the public. Once the dailies are prepared for editing, the film editor begins to edit the picture and the dialog. The sound department will get busy creating an infinite number of sound effects and the film composer will create beautiful music for the movie. If any visual effects are needed, they will get done too at special effects houses... along with the titles and credits.

Finally, when everyone is happy, the negative will be cut to match the edit of the movie and a print will be made for showing.

In a nutshell that is. Want to know more about this, then check the detailed guide on WikiBooks.org!

At least one part of post-production is now a big rumour on the internet...

Arnold Schwarzenegger Possibly Lending Voice to 'Terminator Salvation'
Source: www.aceshowbiz.com

It has been confirmed previously that the original "Terminator" star, Arnold Schwarzenegger, won't be appearing in the forthcoming "Terminator Salvation", but it doesn't mean that he is completely cut off from the movie. Recently, it has been inferred that the actor-turned-California Governor will lend his voice to the film.

Sparking speculation that Schwarzenegger will do a voiceover, the action fantasy movie's producer Moritz Borman told Wired, "Schwarzenegger is governing California. He will not be, as a person, in the film." When asked further on the hidden meaning of his remark, he said, "I'm not going to answer the question about what we're trying, or what we want, or what we're toying with. It's really up to what fits in the film or not. Maybe his voice, or maybe not. It's really not settled."

Whether or not Schwarzenegger's voice will be featured in the film, "Terminator Salvation" is scheduled to hit the big screen on May 22, 2009. The movie will wrap its filming, which has been taken in New Mexico, on August 22. The McG-directed movie stars Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Moon Bloodgood, Common, Bryce Dallas Howard and Helena Bonham Carter.

Arnold May Lend Terminator 4 His Voice But Not His Backside
Source: www.io9.com

Speculation is running wild as to how McG may incorporate the original Terminator into Terminator Salvation. The latest spin: Producer Moritz Borman hinted to Wired that Arnold Schwarzenegger will not be in the film "as a person." But Borman left some wiggle room, because let's be honest ? you can't make a Terminator movie without Arnie.

When pressed on whether the statement that Arnold won't be there in person means he might show up as a voiceover, Borman hedged:

"I'm not going to answer the question about what we're trying, or what we want, or what we're toying with," said Borman. "It's really up to what fits in the film or not. Maybe his voice, or maybe not. It's really not settled.

If I was a resident of California, I would be severely disappointed in my Governor for not at least contributing something to T4. It's called follow-through. He should have the determination to see this journey through to the end. But in his defense, I'm sure he thought the Terminator franchise was properly bludgeoned, poisoned, stabbed and buried after Terminator 3.

Arnold Voiceover For Terminator Salvation?
Source: www.cinemablend.com

When is no answer at all an answer to a question? When someone asks you whether Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice will be used in Terminator 4 and you answer with "maybe or maybe not". In this case, the not so certain answerer is one of the producers of Terminator Salvation, Moritz Borman.

Wired caught up with Borman and grilled him on what's up with T4. Borman was forthcoming on the subject of Arnold, as he confirmed what we already knew: That Arnie will not be appearing in Terminator Salvation. Well sort. Actually, Borman answered with a qualifier saying, "Schwarzenegger is governing California. He will not be, as a person, in the film."

That led Wired to followup by asking if that meant he might be present as some sort of voiceover, and that's when Borman clammed up. Moritz says, "It's really up to what fits in the film or not. Maybe his voice, or maybe not. It's really not settled." Either he's running some sort of mysterious importing exporting business with ties to the Gabinos, or that means that they're at least considering the idea of using the original Terminator's voice somewhere, somehow in the film. Of course it is Arnold, so they'll have to use his voice in a place where it won't matter whether or not the audience actually understands him. You think he's hard to grok when you can see his lips moving, just imagine that accent as a disembodied voice. Or maybe they'll just stick his picture on a shelf, next to the one they're rumored to be using of Linda Hamilton.

Thats would be cool! But we also had the other rumours amock, that Arnold Schwarzenegger's face would be added to the Roland Kickinger body, soo to be able to appear in the movie as if it IS the Terminator T-800 model that is sent back through time to kill Sarah Connor, before (pardon our bluntness) she is impregnated by Kyle Reese.

Rumours are soo fun to listen to... and in high anticipation to see Kyle Reese having to travel back through time, to do just that (and protect her whilst at it).

On the other hand, what were we thinking when posting this as a possible ending to the Terminator Salvation movie. Damn... we die-hard fans should know better, since Kyle Reese could never have come from the year 2018. No way in hell! He should at least travel back in time approx. 10 years later!

We hope that this is taken into concideration. Be it a revamped new trilogy, that McG has told on many occasions, we truly hope they really keep true to the original saga main storylines and mythology.

Then again... as Kyle also mentioned in The Terminator movie, the T-600 were easy to spot, with their rubber skin, but as it turns out in this adaptation of the story, its not that hard to spot one when its freaking half as big as you!

On a side-not...
If you are interested in seeing what the weaponry of Kyle Reese looks like in this new Terminator Salvation movie, then be sure to check out this Flickr photo gallery (spoilers ahead!). It looks futuristic, but not too much, so we think its in line with the movie playing out in 2018.

But we are sure lots and lots more info will be posted in the upcoming weeks and months... We just hope you'll still come on over to the TerminatorFiles website for you daily dose of info, even if it is of the spoiler kind, or we only post big news we find worht mentioning each two days or soo.

Or check the forums if you want to know in advance, cause our fanbase is quite active with news going around fast.

More news to come...

Mr.G

Zako?czyly sie? Juz? Cholera... myślalem, ze dopiero co sie rozpoczely.
???

Juby

Zdjecia do filmu trwaly cztery miesiące, od 5 maja do 22 sierpnia 2008 roku. To troche krótko, prawda. Zwlaszcza biorąc pod uwage to, ze przy T3:RotM same zrealizowanie pościgu z d?wigiem zajelo prawie 6 miesiecy.

Znalazlem tez krótką wypowied? rezysera McG, który twierdzi, ze chce jak najwiecej zachowac z mitologii Terminatora, a jego film jest podobny klasą do takich filmów jak "Batman Begins", czy "Aliens".

Huntersky

Mimo wszystko wole, zeby byl bardziej podobny do Aliens, niz BB. :P

Crane

Zdjecia wciąz trwają, co to za bzdury? Helena Bonham Carter musiala przerwac krecenie swoich scen w Meksyku z powodu tragedii rodzinnej.

Poza tym 21 lipca na oficjalnym blogu McG napisal ze są w polowie zdjec.

Whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Juby

"As far as we can tell from our sources, the filming has wrapped yesterday, August 22 and the production stage of the movie is now going into the post-production stage. But, what will this entail?

Well... we only heared it from one or two sources, but last Friday, August 22 was supposed to be the day they would stop shooting and start on post-production. We could be wrong in that instance, but thought it was worth mentioning anyway."

Musialem wiec ?le zrozumiec ten tekst. Ale chyba jest tam mowa o przejściu filmu w faze post-produkcji? :P Jeśli ?le to zrozumialem, to prosze przetlumacz mi to! :P

Mr.G

Napiszcie jak bedziecie juz pewni ;)

Crane

Cytat: BAT MAN w 25 Sierpień  2008, 15:23:20Musialem wiec ?le zrozumiec ten tekst. Ale chyba jest tam mowa o przejściu filmu w faze post-produkcji? :P Jeśli ?le to zrozumialem, to prosze przetlumacz mi to! :P
Owszem, jest tam napisane o ko?cu zdjec, a wiedzą te ze swoich "?ródel". Tiaaaaaa.

Zresztą niewazne, ale jeśli o mnie chodzi wole czerpac informacje ze sprawdzonych, ekhm, ?ródel ;)

Gieferg

Odniose sie do jednej wypowiedzi Crane';a o T3 z innego forum bo tam nie pogadamy :P

Cytat: CraneWreszcie najwiekszy babol, który dyskwalifikuje dla mnie ten film. Dzie? Sądu wywolala TX wpuszczając do sieci jakiegoś śmiesznego wirusa. W Kronikach Sary Connor ludzie i maszyny cofają sie w czasie by poczynic pewne przygotowania do Dnia Sądu/zapobiec mu/chronic Connora. I ok, wszystko gra. Ale do diabla maszyna cofająca sie w czasie by WYWOlAc Dzie? Sądu?!

Ludzie wysylający Kyle'a Reese'a który zostanie ojcem Connora, który uratuje ludzi przed maszynami i wyśle Kyle'a w przeszlośc, zeby ten nie tylko chronil jego matke ale i zrobil jego samego dzieki cxemu bedzie mógl sam przezyc na tyle dlugo by zostac wyslany itd. to IDENTYCZNY babol wiec nie wiem czego sie czepiasz :P

Swoją drogą ciekawe jak bardzo zmieniasz zdanie o jednym filmie w tak krótkim czasie :P
NACZELNY HEJTER MATTA REEVESA
O filmach i komiksach na filmożercach.

Mr.G

Podróze w czasie, wszelkie niejasności i paradoksy z nim związane to temat, którego przecietny czlowiek w pelni nie zrozumie.

Crane

Cytat: Gieferg w 11 Wrzesień  2008, 13:40:18Ludzie wysylający Kyle'a Reese'a który zostanie ojcem Connora, który uratuje ludzi przed maszynami i wyśle Kyle'a w przeszlośc, zeby ten nie tylko chronil jego matke ale i zrobil jego samego dzieki cxemu bedzie mógl sam przezyc na tyle dlugo by zostac wyslany itd. to IDENTYCZNY babol wiec nie wiem czego sie czepiasz :P
To nie babol, tylko zwykly paradoks wynikający z samej idei Terminatorów; to samo masz w trylogii Powrót do przyszlości.

T3 niszczy kompletnie pomysl Camerona. Tam chodzilo o to, ze sztuczna inteligencja stworzona przez ludzi (lub oparta na technologii Terminatora - patrz T2 i kolejny paradoks) obrócila sie przeciwko nim. Dzie? Sądu byl wynikiem niezwykle rozwinietej sztucznej inteligencji. Tymczasem co mamy w T3? Światowy bunt PeCetów wywolany przez wirusik wpuszczony do sieci przez TX. zalośc.

Cytat: Gieferg w 11 Wrzesień  2008, 13:40:18Swoją drogą ciekawe jak bardzo zmieniasz zdanie o jednym filmie w tak krótkim czasie :P
Po wyjściu z kina bylem zniesmaczony. Dopiero pó?niej film u mnie zyskal. Ostatnio obejrzalem go na chlodno i dopiero teraz dotarlo do mnie jaki to gniot. Lepiej pó?no niz pó?niej.