Aktualności:

"Batman: Ziemia Niczyja. Walka o Gotham. Tom 3" w sprzedaży od 29 maja.

Menu główne

Najświeższe informacje o "The Dark Knight Rises" (Spoilery)

Zaczęty przez Juby, 05 Październik 2008, 09:14:41

Altair

Poza tym w spoilerach była już wspominana rola jaką odegra Blake. ;)

Adriann

Altair

Spoiler
Blake współpracuje z Talią jako członek Ligi Cieni...
[Zamknij]

Maryjusz.

No wiesz może też być synem falcone... a może być jednak kimś w rodzaju pomocnika batmana, bo co z tego że jest tylko policjantem, może tak się ułożyło, ale jego umiejętności są wyższe od gliny, komandosa itp.

Adriann

Q

Podobno jest to czesciowy opis sceny starcia Batmana z Bane'em:

Spoiler
The scene I saw is the fight scene between Bane and Batman that Warner Bros has been promoting for the last couple of months. The scene takes place in the sewers underneath the city’s football stadium. It begins with Batman entering the sewer and taking out Bane’s men one by one. This is very similar to the dock scene from Batman Begins. Batman employs a lot of stealth here.

Bane’s men catch on and point their guns at Batman, forcing him out. Bane himself steps out of the shadows.

Bane: Ah, we are so thankful that you accepted our invitation.

Batman: What do you want?

Bane lifts his hand to reveal a detonator. He presses it and there is an explosion behind him. Batman looks concerned as if to expect something else to happen, but nothing does. Bane laughs(His laugh is freaky, man. He doesn’t laugh like someone who knows how to laugh, but rather someone who’s mimicking laughter. As if he’s never had a time to laugh in his life. Combined with the mechanical sound created by his mask, it’s absolutely chilling).

Bane: A mere example of what is to come. Just above us are 30,000 people who have been lied to their entire lives. They have been manipulated by a system of corruption and greed, forced to live in a city of decadence. The very air they breathe is polluted by the lies of the city. Lies that you have created. They are slaves, yet they do not even realize it. We are here to liberate them. Starting today, the people of Gotham will finally have their eyes opened.

Batman: You can’t change Gotham this way.

Bane: Come now, you of all people must understand the importance of dramatic example. This is the way it must be, there is no other way. Gotham will be set free.

Batman: Gotham won’t bend to the will of a terrorist.

Bane: They will bend to me. However, I haven’t answered your question Batman. You asked me what I wanted. Truthfully there is only one thing I want. I want to break you.

After saying this Bane charges Batman and a fight ensues. For the first half the fight it’s pretty even, then near the middle Batman begins to gain the momentum, but ultimately loses it, and Bane just brutally demolishes Batman with every blow after that. It’s done in a way that it seems Bane was toying with Batman for most of the fight, letting him think he had a fighting chance, but by the end it’s apparent Batman never stood a chance. He gets Batman to the ground and rips his mask off. He looks at the piece of Batman’s mask in his hand.

Bane: For so long you have dedicated your life to a dying cause. Change is coming, and it begins today.

In one of the most brutal shots of the entire series, Bane then stomps on Batman’s face with is boot, knocking Batman out.

Bane: Take him

Two of Bane’s men grab Batman and start dragging him away. Bane walks away and drops Batman’s mask.

That is all I saw.

Some notes:

-He only has about three lines, but from what I heard Batman’s voice is perfect. It is not the unintelligible growl we heard in The Dark Knight. There is a slight growl to it, but it’s more like his voice from Begins, but not even that. It’s very similar to the whisper we heard in the teaser, but a lot more aggressive and stern. It’s hard to explain, but it should not be getting any criticism this time around. Well, it probably will, but I think it’s an improvement from The Dark Knight.

-Tom Hardy as Bane is absolutely brilliant and terrifying. My description does not do his performance any justice what’s so ever. It’s completely subtle and nuanced, particularly his delivery of the “break you” line. I’ve seen a lot of fan films with Bane where he screams the line like a barbaric buffoon. Hardy’s delivery of the line is the exact opposite. It’s very quiet, but completely sinister. The way his eyes widen when he says, it’s scary. There’s a sort of longing in his voice, as if this is something he’s been waiting for, for a very long time. The way he charges Batman is terrifying as well. It’s edited in a way that it takes you by surprise, believe it or not. It causes a very physical reaction in you. You don’t expect him to charge. It’s that feeling you get when you’re on a roller coaster and you get to the very top, right before you drop. That’s what it feels like when he charges, and he charges like some kind of strategic gorilla, he shows no sign of stopping or slowing. It’s wonderful.

-The full scene is a lot longer then I described. It’s a good 10 minutes long. Bane has one line during the actual fight “Is this all you can offer? I expected better from Gotham’s champion”. Batman has no dialogue in the fight. The key here is the environment. So much of the sewer environment is used in the fight. Whether it’s Bane pushing Batman against the railings, plowing through the water fall, or even Batman throwing a batarang to take out one of the supporters of a rusty beam. Through out the entire fight Bane’s men have their guns pointed at Batman, but they don’t intervene. They just watch.

Warner Bros is keeping so much of this filmed closed up it’s amazing. None of the promotional material has even scratched the surface and none of what I‘ve written is doing it any justice. I only saw one scene, but this whole movie is big, I can’t even imagine what the climatic fight will be like
[Zamknij]

?ród?o: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/board/nest/192592003
What was the point of all those push-ups if you can't even lift a bloody log?

Si vis pacem, para bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Charism

Nie chce sobie spoilerować, to i nie czytałem całego, ale wypowiedzi Banea brzmia bardzo w jego stylu. : )  bardzo fajnym stylu. : )

Drawski

Czy tylko mi s?owa Bane'a przypominaj? filozofie Ligi Cienia? ju? widz? wszystkie komentarze filmowców, ?e wizerunek Bane'a zosta? odnowiony na ekranie. Bo rzeczywi?cie, porównanie tych kreacji (Jeepa Swensona i Toma Hardy'ego) b?dzie niesamowicie przyjemne :P

Q

oficer

This is no time for fear .... That comes later

Kujaw

"Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO! It's a flyin' pirate ship!"
~ Lagerstein "Dreaded Skies"

Q

Informacje o "TDKR" z artyku?u w EW:

CytatThe Batcave

The set-which occupies most of a massive L.A. soundstage-is extraordinary for being exactly what it needs to be. Just a big old cave. One with a working waterfall that feeds a subterranena lake, as well as a concrete platform that rises up from the watery deep and hides secret plastic cabinetry that can pop up from the floor with the press of a button.

Christian Bale's Last Day as Batman

Christian Bale: "My last day in the suit was also the last day of shooting for me. I was in New York, on top of a downtown skyscraper. The day began with Morgan Freeman and then ended with Anee Hathaway. I got to say goodbye from within the batcowl. it was very quiet, just a couple people there. But in the midst of it, I said, 'Hold on a sec. Let me take a moment. This is it. I'm never going to have this claustrophobia again!' So I had to pause. I had to."

"It's a fascintating thing, that suit, don't you think? And since I am generally within it, I actually don't get to see it that often. Not the way that other people do."

"I can tell you the truth because I'm done with it: I felt immense pressure. And I think it's a good pressure because you owe it to the films-and the people's expectations-to make greatwork."

Truth About Occupy Wall Street

Nolan denies reports that he wanted to shoot the protesters who encamped in Zuccotti Park last fall for the film. He and his collaborators conceived Rises more than three years ago, he notes, and obtained their New York shooting permits "nine months before Occupy Wall Street even existed." Still, he's not shying away from the implications. "The truth is, we wanted to shoot on Wall Street for the same iconic reasons that the Occupy movement chose that location: It is a symbol of American wealth and capitalism," says Nolan, who hasjust begun editing the movie and cautions that the question of relevancy is premature. "In trying to tell as story of a self-made hero who is a multibillionaire, it raises certain issues that I do think are important in the world today, about the use and abuse of wat is Bruce Wayne's only superpower" extraordinary wealth."

The Dark Knight Rises Inspiration

Christopher Nolan: In seeking to craft "a portrayal of a city and the different strata of people living in it," Nolan and his brother were inspired by Charles Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities and the silent cinema of Fritz Lang, arguably best known for the sci-fi landmark Metropolis.

Gotham prospering since Joker/Two-Face

Jonathan Nolan:
    "If Batman's plan was to stamp out crime the new movie asks: What if the plan actually worked?"

Christopher Nolan: "At least superficially. The movie deals with the idea that if you've papered over the cracks, then you're just solving problems in a way that may not hold for the future."

rocklee

Wszyscy którzy tu zaglądają, zapewne zaglądają także na strony typu comicbookmovie.com, ale nie każdy umie angielski, więc wklejanie tego co i tak jest w sieci, ale nie przetłumaczone jest...

Q