Aktualności:

"Batman: Długie Halloween" w sprzedaży od 29 maja.

Menu główne

Tron / Tron Legacy

Zaczęty przez LelekPL, 02 Grudzień 2010, 16:17:34

LelekPL

Z racji zbliżającej się premiery Trona uważam, że warto by było stworzyć oddzielny temat dla tej produkcji. Jak mniemam pierwsza część ma u wielu geeków i nerdów status kultowy, nie inaczej jest w moim przypadku. Nawet gdybym nie widział zwiastunów nowej części byłbym niezwykle podekscytowany powrotem do świata stworzonego przez Kevina Flynna i ENCOM. Nostalgia czy nie, uważam, że jedynka znacząco wyprzedziła swoje czasy, nie tylko graficznie, ale i tematycznie. Zwiastuny i muzyka Daft Punku jedynie nakręcają moją chęć obejrzenia sequela, bo muszę przyznać stoją na piekielnie wysokim poziomie. Oczywiście może się okazać, że dostaliśmy po prostu bardzo drogi wideoklip, jednak ja mam dobre przeczucie i uważam, że jeśli i druga część nie zachwyci masowej widowni, czy części krytyków, to przynajmniej ja i inni fani tego świata dostaniemy to na co liczymy.

Leon Kennedy

A o czym w ogóle ten film ma opowiadać...

LelekPL

Pomijaj?c to, i? istniej? takie strony jak imdb czy filmweb ;) to film b?dzie kontynuacj? losów Kevina Flynna, który ponownie zostaje uwi?ziony (lub sam si? tam zamyka) w Master Computerze, jednak z trailera wnioskuj?, ?e g?ównym bohaterem b?dzie syn Flynna grany przez Garretta Hedlunda, który wyrusza na poszukiwanie zagubionego ojca.

Oto trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9szn1QQfas

Wizualnie wygl?da doskonale. Fabularnie my?l?, ?e te? ma spory potencja? je?li dobrze zagra na relacjach ojciec-syn i wirtualne dziecko.
Posted on: 03 Grudzie?  2010, 15:57:10

WOW, I am shocked at how low the ratings for this movie are. Maybe I should have been prepared for this knowing how badly reviewed the first part was, when it came out. But after seeing the sequel I can honestly say that it has got the same chance of becoming a cult classic in a few years.

In my opinion this is the most visually and audibly stunning movie I have ever seen and tough I'm writing this fresh after seeing it in the theatre I cannot say I am exaggerating. To be more safe let me say it is right up there with 2001, Blade Runner, The Matrix, Avatar or Scott Pilgrim. I am not talking about the entire movie experience but those two aspects alone. The visuals are groundbreaking, eventhough partially based on the 1982's original Tron. I say partially based because we again have bright lights, color coding and lightcycles but even these are different and naturally more impressive. Tron was a game-changer as well and that makes its sequel even more astonishing, because it had huge shoes to fill and it did it with ease. Everything looks polished and beautiful in the computer world, maybe too good for some critics, who think it is too techincally masterfull to see its flaws. I am not one of them, as I was taken away at how the 200 million dollar budget is visable on screen in every frame. Even the shots in the real world are incredibly crafted. As for the music, Daft Punk did a hell of a job and this does not come from their fan. I liked their music prior but as composers they really got me on their bandwagon. Their score is as vital to the experience as acting and special effects, sometimes even eclipsing both of them. This is another soundtrack that should compete at the Oscars in this category and I would not want to be the one trying to pick the winner (though right now I would probably go with Tron)

That took me a while. So how about the acting? It's not as great as the rest but let us start with our main protagonist Sam Flynn played by Garrett Hedlund. He does a good job in the sense he is not one of those annoying young man who seem to bitch about their life for far too long. He is straight to the point and likes to get into action, I liked it. Jeff Bridges had a lot to do here as well. He basically played 3 characters in this. One is the young Kevin Flynn, the other the villanous Clu and the last is the old and patient Kevin Flynn as found by his son. He mainly shines as the villain, who feels like a lost soul, a non-appreciated son wanting revenge. The whole father-son angle was the story's highlight and was nicely made. As for Kevin he did fine, even showing signs of The Dude, but this is really something I could get by without. He did not seem to play the same man he played in 1982, sometimes being more of a god than an actual human being. Olivia Wilde was okay, I was even a bit surprised at how quirky she played Quorra, but there is not much more to be said here. Michael Sheen was the only one who I can say was brilliant. His Ziggy Stardust impersonation was spot on and suited the character. The only shame is that he was not in it enough. Other characters? Bruce Boxleitner as Tron or Alan is barely in this and most of the computer programs could have been played by dummies and I would not know the difference (except for Beau Garrett who was a stunning beauty!). However I am almost certain that I saw Cillian Murphy on the board meeting at the beginning of the movie.

Then again I found some flaws a bit annoying. The major one was the McGuffin, which was forced down our throats. Jeff said its important so it must be important and that is that, no more elaboration on this, except for some words that did not mean a thing to me. Maybe it was my English or my weak computer knowledge but by the end of the movie I still did not know what was this McGuffin supposed to do. I also did not like the young Kevin's CGI appearence. Though it is better than in Terminator Salvation, it still felt awkward. I think that the Arkham City trailer did a better attempt at photorealistic human images. Furthermore Clu's plan to take over the world (of course!) was a bit silly, they should have stuck with a global computer virus instead. Though I must say the whole aspect of computer programs trying to see the real world was interesting to see. One last thing is 3D, a part from a few scenes I did not even noticed it. I must admit that I saw it in a cinema that had its share of problems with this technology so I cannot judge it on this after just one viewing.

Tron: Legacy has its flaws but it is still a fine movie, especially for a family-friendly Disney film. All in all I should give it a 7 out of 10 but since I am a huge fan of the original my score goes up to almost 8. There is action, excitement and even some drama. However the visuals are the reason why you should see this in the cinema, because maybe for the next 28 years you will not see anything like it. If not for that, than I believe that the music by Daft Punk is worth the price of admission alone. No matter whether you will like the movie or not, at least you will get a kick-ass concert!
7,5/10

Juby

Nie b?d? si? rozpisywa? w recenzjach. Aby obejrze? najnowsze widowisko sci-fi najpierw musia?em zobaczy? pierwowzór z 1982 roku. Film by? bardzo slaby, wida?, ?e wtedy ludzie nie umieli robi? takich produkcji (cyfrowych). Niestety przez 28 lat ludzie z Disney'a niczego si? nie nauczyli. :P

Tron - 3/10
Tron: Dziedzictwo - 3+/10

LelekPL

Jak napisałem, film ma swoje wady, ale żeby dać mu taką samą ocenę jaką dałeś The Killers :P Come on! Co do jedynki, to do tej pory jest to nowatorskie widowisko i kto wie, gdyby nie Tron może nigdy byś nie obejrzał Matrixa. Dwójka natomiast jest dla mnie wręcz idealnym popcorniakiem, wizualnie coś niesamowitego, a dźwiękowo jest to najlepsza ścieżka w tym roku. Tak, 3 na 10 to zbyt niska ocena jak na ten film, aby jej nie uzasadnić

Juby

Wizualnie nowy Tron jest dobry (świetna grafika komputerowa, poza sztucznym Clu) i w ogóle technicznie jest to świetnie wykonany blockbuster. Ale co z tego, skoro fabuła polega na tym samym co w jedynce (przypadkiem wpadłem do wirtualnego świata, teraz muszę uciec i pokonać tego złego- 30 lat temu może to było innowacyjne), akcje są nieciekawe (nawet pościgi mnie rozczarowały), elektroniczna muzyka też średnio mi się podobała, a sam film znudził mi się już po godzinie seansu (ciężko było wytrzymać do końca, a z kina wychodziłem niezadowolony). Po prostu nie moja bajka, a na The Killers trochę się pośmiałem za co naciągnąłem im ocenę na 3/10, ale to IMO gorszy film od Trona. ;)

LelekPL

Teraz lepiej ;) Do mnie to przemówiło, zwłaszcza świeże aspekty, jak właśnie relacja ojciec-syn, mitologizacja realnego świata... tego w oryginale nie było i uważam, że w dwójce sprawdziło się dobrze. Natomiast akcja i muzyka to już kwestia gustu - mnie wgniotły w fotel, ciebie niekoniecznie i dlatego pewnie film zbiera tak mieszane recenzje. Ale warto iść bo jest szansa 50-50, że się bardzo spodoba.

Juby

Szanse 50 -50 idealnie obrazuje nasz odbiór tego filmu Air. Ciebie dziwi skąd się bierze tyle nieprzychylnych opinii, a mnie dziwi ocena Tron: Dziedzictwo - 7.5 na IMDb.

Mr.G

Film był ładny, nawet bardzo. Dużo fajnych światełek, choć po pewnym czasie obcowania jedynie z czernią, błękitem i pomarańczą człowiek zaczynał czuć się przygnębiony... nie no, poważnie, wizualnie rewelacja. Dźwiękowo także, już od początku film chwalił się dobrze dobraną muzyką. No i jeszcze jeden plus - ciasne stroje dobrze wyglądały na wszystkich dwóch panienkach, zwłaszcza na tamtej białej z klubu.
Koniec plusów. Film był nudny, w ogóle mnie nie wciągnął.